Treat varicose veins without surgery!
Dr. Brigitte Galland Perhard*, registered medical practitioner specialized in vascular disorders, treats varicose veins and spider veins using a new method combining foam injections with ultrasound.
*Vaccinated for COVID-19
Dr. Galland Perhard treats varicose veins and spider veins using foam injections and ultrasound. Dr. Galland Perhard uses a new treatment method consisting of foam injections into the varicose veins in combination with the use of ultrasound technology. The method is also known as echo sclerotherapy or duplex guided sclerotherapy.
As far as is known, Dr. Galland Perhard is the only doctor using this method in Sweden today. The method is common in France, Italy, Spain, the United States, Canada, Australia and many other countries.
- The method can be used to treat varicose veins of all types and sizes.
- When using ultrasound, it becomes possible to pinpoint deep varicose veins. Even veins that are not visible to the naked eye. Therefore, injections can be made into the parts of the veins where they are most beneficial.
- The patient is avoiding surgery and general anaesthesia as well as various forms of local anaesthesia.
- The side effects are much smaller than following surgery, most patients do not require bandages or surgical stockings.
- The patient can live a normal life immediately after surgery, for example walking or bicycling. However, intensive exercise should be avoided for one week after treatment.
- No need for sick leave.
Dr. Galland Perhard is not affiliated with Försäkringskassan (the Swedish Social Insurance Agency).